6000 soms (student discount 25%)+ 300 som for study material
24 days - 48 acad. hours, 24 lessons, length of each class 1 hour 20 minutes (2 acad.hours)
1) 17:30-18:50, MON-FRI INTENSIVE; 2) 19:00-20:20 on MON, WED, FRI
Start date of classes
1) September, 10 - October, 11; 2) September, 17 - November, 9
What is TOEFL?
TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a foreign language – Internet based test) - international test for confirming your knowledge of English language. It contains four sections that test your written and oral skills, as well as the ability to read and comprehend foreign speech.
A TOEFL iBT test certificate is required if you would like to:
- get a job in an international company;
- undergo an internship abroad;
- enroll in a foreign university with English language instruction.
Classes are held in a computer lab with presentation equipment, headphones, software for practical tests and air conditioning. The cost of intensive course is 6300 soms (24 lessons each lasting 1 hours 20 minutes or 48 academic hours, where 1 ac.hour=40 minutes), including study materials and two full trial TOEFL iBT tests with the instructor's feedback.
- readiness to attend classes and also to allocate at least 3 hours per week for independent work.
- Intermediate or higher level of English proficiency. To determine the level, you can
a) take a TOEFL pBT test with a minimum required score 450-500 points. Register for a trial TOEFL pBT by using the link or by phone. 915022;
b) take a test for determining your level of English (test and consultation are free of charge, required time about 30 minutes). Please come to CEC Office (AUCA New Campus, Room 209, from 10:00-18:30 Monday to Friday).
The number of applications is limited(12).
Detailed information about official TOEFL, including prices, test dates and locations is available at https://www.ets.org/toefl