- Linear Algebra and Geometry (MAT 103, 131);
- Mathematical Analysis I (MAT 227, 233);
- Mathematical Analysis II
- Mathematics for business and economics I, II (MAT 132, MAT 234);
- The Theory of Probabilities & Mathematics Statistics (MAT 306, 307);
- Game Theory (ECO 311)
- Optimization Methods
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Intro to Econometrics
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Statistical Analysis for Business and Economics
- Math.Stat.& Decision Making of Techniq. in Bus.&Eco
- Finance Mathematics
- Mathematics for Psychology
- Preparation for Graduated Record Exam(GRE)
1983 - Moscow State University
1993 - Ph.D., Mathematics, Kazakh State University, Almata, Kazakhstan
1996 - ACCELS Scholar,USA
1997 - Tempus Scholar, France
2001 - Fulbright Scholar,USA
Graduated from MSU math dept.,Computer skills.
Pochetnaya Gramota of the Ministry of Education
Mathematical methods in Economy, Game Theory.
- Urmambetov B.M. “Coercive contractions for differential equations. Kazakhstan, News of Academy of Sciences. 1991 №3. p.44-47.
- Kydyraliev S.K.,Urmambetov B.M. Problems on modern statistics. 2006. 182p. Co-author Kydyraliev S.K.
- Urmambetov B.M., Asanov T.U. Trend-season estimation of Kyrgyzstan GDP for 2006-2013 years. Kyrgyz Economic University Review. №3(30)2014, pp.69-70. ISBN 1694-5778.