1. NGA APPLICATION : Download Paper Application in English
2. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE "WHY DO I WANT TO STUDY AT NGA?"
3. ADMISSIONS EXAM SCORES
4. HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
- Copy of high school diploma or vocational education certificate or if currently enrolled in high school, a document from current school certifying that an applicant is in the final year of study
Note: Upon admission to AUCA NGA, the original copy of graduation certificate or diploma with appendix must be submitted to the Office of Admissions
Official copies (notarized photocopies) of any and all high school and university transcripts / marksheets
Note: Upon admission to AUCA NGA, applicants who have graduated from educational institutions outside of Kyrgyz Republic must present a document confirming they have obtained the equivalent of the Kyrgyz Republic’s state diploma of secondary education, equivalent to 11 years of school (for bachelor’s degree program applicants) and of higher education (for graduate program applicants). Upon arrival to the university, the document issued by the foreign academic institution and its notarized Russian translation (including transcripts / marksheets) must be submitted to the Ministry for Education of the Kyrgyz Republic in order to confirm the level and content of study completed. The Ministry will issue a certificate recognizing the applicant’s education, which should be submitted to the Office of Admissions to be kept on file.
5. PASSPORT COPY AND PHOTOS
- Copy of passport information pages and a copy of the Kyrgyz Republic visa page (international students must check in with the International Affairs Office within 2 days of arrival to submit copies of their Kyrgyz Visa and complete Ministry of Internal Affairs registration paperwork)
- Passport-style Photographs (3 x 4 cm – color)
6. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
- Medical certificate, confirming all vaccinations and immunizations as well as health screenings for Tuberculosis (for applicants from the CIS, the Medical certificate is known as the Form 086-Y)
7. STUDENT VISA APPLICATION
- All international students should start their visa application to the Kyrgyz Republic no later than 30 days prior to their arrival. AUCA provides a letter of support to all students who require it. Visa procedures differ greatly depending on your country of citizenship.
8.COPY OF REPUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIAD DIPLOMAS (CIS CITIZENS ONLY)
- Any and all Republic and International Olympiad Diplomas on specific subjects (FOR CIS APPLICANTS ONLY)
Admission to the NGA Program is not a guarantee of future admission to American University of Central Asia’s undergraduate degree programs. To be admitted to AUCA undergraduate degree programs, students must successfully pass AUCA Entrance Exams.
Applicants to AUCA’s undergraduate graduate programs who are not admitted due to low admission scores may also be considered for admission to the NGA Program. Such students must request the Office of Admissions to reconsider their application for admission to the NGA Program.
10. NGA Application and documents can be submitted to AUCA/NGA Admissions office and also sent via Email: email@example.com