Student clubs exist to give participants opportunities to develop interests and skills in many different activities. Clubs increase conviviality among students and a sense of pride in AUCA. Participation in club activities can also sharpen a student’s knowledge and experience in a particular area of expertise. Active involvement demonstrates to prospective employers’ commitment to extra-curricular responsibilities. Clubs are recognized and registered through the Student Life Office. In order to register a new club, students must get an application form from Student Coordinator and return complete form with the electronic version. Club can be started by student, faculty or staff member. Clubs may request money from the Student Senate budget.
How to Start a New Club?
In order to register a new club, you need to come and see the Student Affairs Coordinator or write an e-mail, requesting an application form for clubs. She/He will send you an application form for clubs. In this form you need to answer to the following questions and send it to the e-mail:
Registered Student Clubs may request financial support from the Student Senate budget.
The New Star is a monthly independent student newspaper of the AUCA since November 24, 1999. It was awarded with the "Best Student Newspaper 2008".
- chronicles significant news and events happening in the AUCA community
- showcases the creative writing and poetic talents of our students
We welcome students who want to write and be the member of The New Star newspaper Club.
Contacts: Malika Kanatbek kyzy - 0703 01 62 93
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NewStarNewspaper
-Create social and business projects
-Help people to earn money
-Discover additional opportunities for low-income families
-Think different and propose solutions to common problems
-Develop new business models
-Create a community of new business leaders
-Have a network of the best businessman and leaders of the country
AIESEC is an international not for profit organization that provides students with leadership training and internship opportunities
AIESEC annually offers “24,000 leadership positions and delivers over 500 conferences to membership of over 86,000 students". It is present in over 2,400 universities across the globe. AIESEC runs an international exchange program that enables over 20,000 students and recent graduates the opportunity to live and intern in another country.” AIESEC is supported by over 8,000 partner organizations.
The 6 values which every member in AIESEC follow, are:
Strive for excellence
Contacts: Mariia Taranchieva - 0552 43 33 35
Debate club is one of the biggest club at AUCA and one of the best debate clubs in Bishkek.
Our goals are to improve:
Contacts: Khegai Diana - 0772680809
-providing the opportunity to acquire additional knowledge and skills for personal and professional development;
-solving social problems through community service;
-strengthening friendship and understanding among nations through international activities and personal contacts with Rotaractors from other countries.
Contacts: Farzana Abdilashimova - 0700 05 66 86
-Cultural development of students of AUCA
-Building the unique spirit of AUCA
-Represent AUCA in big cultural events in Kyrgyzstan and abroad
Contacts: Asakeev Nurlan - 0555 566 888
-Create a strong AUCA basketball team and participate in competitions between universities
Contacts: Chynara Suimenalieva - 0554 790 590
- Physical and football skills improvement
- Preparation for Annual soccer cup “Universiada”
- Health support
- Organize all the football fans into one community.
- Pick up the best players to AUCA Football Team.
- Coming together to train and play football.
Contacts: Sanjar Beishembiev - 0779 44 12 35
-Preparation to the Universiada
Contacts: Shaislam Shabiev – 0700 20 96 09
- reading and studying female authors and artists;
- a place where women can provide each other with support and attention to the situation we deal with women.
“We want to create a medium for the voice of women and push the obstacles women face into the light, so they cannot be ignored. Therefore, this club wants people to realize the problems women face. It is necessary to understand gender equality and women rights and this club’s goal is to aware people from gender equality and women rights.”
Contacts: Fatima Airan
Contacts: Taalaibekova Aidai - 0701 85 78 85
- Book lovers club (Russian language)
Contacts: Diana Khegai – 0772 68 08 09
Contacts: Belal Ahmad Ataee – 0709 79 84 43
-Prepare candidates for the job in leading consulting and audit companies such as: McKinsey, BCG, Bain, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y, PwC by solving business cases
Contacts: Adylbek Kenzhebek - 0705 05 57 00
-Organization of movie nights
-Discussions of movies
-Different projects connected to World movie
Contacts: Zarlasht Sarmast – 0551 61 62 94
Contacts: Begimai Amantaeva - 0773 09 02 03
- Encouraging students to spend time in the nature
- Learning practical outdoor skills.
- Making students aware of their responsibilities to the environment.
- Trekking, rafting, skiing, rock-climbing
Contacts: Nurali Orozbekov – 0709 60 11 96
Contacts: Nazenin Vali – 0551 12 54 25
Contacts: Sooriya Arya – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts: Farhad Musazov - 0556078887
- Writing and directing original short films.
- Exploring the world cinema through watching and discussing.
- Holding workshops about all that connects with cinema.
Contacts: Dastan Danyshmanov - 0555 3 844 83
Contacts: Begimai Amantaeva - 0773 09 02 03
- Help to students and students` friends become online entrepreneurs on the video-chat marketplace, www.mogwee.com to increase their incomes and connect with people around the world.
Contacts: Zhenishbekova Sezim - 0706 300 998
-Gather people interested in board games
-Improve different skills including logical thinking and social experience
-Playing different types of board games, discuss different events and watch different materials
Contacts: Toktomambetov Erlan - 0555 18 06 98
-Visit theatre of Opera and Ballet
Contacts: Naumova Mariya - 0702 41 76 81
- Improving the litigation skills of law students
Contacts: Bakai Abdykul uulu - 0559 958585
- Toastmasters International is a non-profit global organization that has helped many people in their careers and personal lives, Community Service Activities through communications and leadership development. Millions of men and women of all ages and occupation have benefited from Toastmasters training and the number is growing tremendously day by day.
Contacts: Istiklal Safi - 0709 705 330
Contacts: Clara Marchaud - 0551 777 604
Contacts: Ankar Erkin - 0709 719 788
- Popularize Persian language and culture among AUCA community by engaging Afghan and Tajik students in teaching Persian to all who are interested.
Contacts: Mursal Zuhair - 0553210396
-Promote Global Citizenship among students.
-Help students discuss their projects and plans with other students and find interested partners from different countries to work with.
-Share experiences of travels with other students of different countries and also learn from other’s experiences.
Contacts: Somaya Fedayee - 0709 889 615
AUCA doesn’t open students’ clubs, YOU do it!
AUCA just supports them!
If you want to open a new club in AUCA, you are very welcome to do that! We support all ideas and interests that can develop AUCA student society.
In order to create a new club, you have to come to the Student Life Office (room G23) and ask for a club form from the Student Coordinator.