- University Life
- Student Life and Support Services
- Student Extracurricular Activity
Student clubs exist to give participants opportunities to develop interests and skills in many different activities. Clubs increase conviviality among students and a sense of pride in AUCA. Participation in club activities can also sharpen a student’s knowledge and experience in a particular area of expertise. Active involvement demonstrates to prospective employers’ commitment to extra-curricular responsibilities. Clubs are recognized and registered through the Student Life Office. Clubs are recognized and registered through the Student Life Office. In order to register a new club, students must get an application form from Student Life Officer and return completed form with the electronic version. A club can be started by student, faculty or staff member. Clubs may request money from the Student Senate budget.
How to Start a New Club?
In order to register a new club, you need to come and see the Student Life Officer or write an e-mail, requesting an application form for clubs. She/He will send you an application form for clubs. In this form, you need to answer the following questions and send it to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Club’s Goals;
- Activities of the club;
- Projects (if any);
- The main coordinator/leader? (Name, department, ID? Phone number and email address).
- Name, departments, phone numbers (optional) and email addresses of the members (should be more than 3);
- How other students can become a member of your club or membership requirements;
Registered Student Clubs may request financial support from the Student Senate budget.
- ENACTUS Club
- Create social and business projects;
- Help people to earn money;
- Discover additional opportunities for low-income families;
- Think different and propose solutions to common problems;
- Develop new business models ;
- Create a community of new business leaders;
- Have a network of the best businessman and leaders of the country.
Contacts: Aisuluu Tokmanbetova – 0779 07 07 82
- Football Club
- Physical and football skills improvement;
- Preparation for Annual soccer cup “Universiada”;
- Health support;
- Organize all the football fans into one community;
- Pick up the best players to AUCA Football Team;
- Coming together to train and play football.
Contacts: Bektur Chormonov - 0559 65 08 65
- Women’s Football club
- An opportunity to all women of AUCA to be part of a football team (soccer);
- Have fun while playing and improving our physical strength and create a team spirit.
Contacts: Zarlasht Sarmast - 0708 33 5430
- AIESEC Club
AIESEC is an international not for profit organization that provides students with leadership training and internship opportunities
AIESEC annually offers “24,000 leadership positions and delivers over 500 conferences to membership of over 86,000 students". It is present in over 2,400 universities across the globe. AIESEC runs an international exchange program that enables over 20,000 students and recent graduates the opportunity to live and intern in another country.” AIESEC is supported by over 8,000 partner organizations.
The 6 values which every member in AIESEC follow, are:
- Strive for excellence
- Demonstrate integrity
- Activating leadership
- Act sustainable
- Enjoy participation
- Living diversity
Contacts: Zebo Rasulova - 0709 878 590
- Debate Club
Debate club is one of the biggest clubs at AUCA and one of the best debate clubs in Bishkek.
Our goals are to improve:
- Critical thinking
- Public speaking
- Communication skills
Contacts: Mukambetkalieva Malika - 0703 86 26 14
- Rotaract Club
- Providing the opportunity to acquire additional knowledge and skills for personal and professional development;
- Solving social problems through community service;
- Strengthening friendship and understanding among nations through international activities and personal contacts with Rotaractors from other countries.
Contacts: Nurlan Asakeev – 0555 566 888
- Theatre “Mirrors”
- The cultural development of students of AUCA;
- Building the unique spirit of AUCA;
- Represent AUCA in big cultural events in Kyrgyzstan and abroad.
Contacts: +996 (312) 915000 + Еxt. 260,253, 250
Office G23, G25
- Basketball Club
- The goal is to popularize basketball among students of AUCA and encourage them to participate in this activity;
- It will teach the basic rules of basketball;
- Create a strong AUCA basketball team and participate in competitions between universities.
Contacts: Elaman Mamakeev – 0559 37 73 61
- Women and the Arts club
- Reading and studying female authors and artists;
- A place where women can provide each other with support and attention to the situation we deal with women.
“We want to create a medium for the voice of women and push the obstacles women face into the light, so they cannot be ignored. Therefore, this club wants people to realize the problems women face. It is necessary to understand gender equality and women rights and this club’s goal is to aware people from gender equality and women rights.”
Contacts: Yaqouby Sajia Sayar
- Photography and Models club
- Inspire AUCA students to find their creative side in this fashionable hobby, as well as alerting AUCA of the many photographic talents of their fellow students;
- Host weekly photography competitions.
Contacts: Meighan Johnson - 0709-022-945
- NeoBis – mobile application development club
- Developing mobile applications and games and creating a design for them
- Organize trainings and meetups for skill improvement.
Contacts: Medina Nurlan kyzy – 0708 83 21 88
- Outdoor club
- Encouraging students to spend time in nature;
- Learning practical outdoor skills;
- Making students aware of their responsibilities to the environment;
- Trekking, rafting, skiing, rock-climbing.
Contacts: Abdurakhman Abdurakhmanov - 0553 38 09 04
- Young Leaders Association
- Organizing social related activities such as; workshops, seminars, conferences, summits, book-reading camps, and debates.
- Support young researchers by providing all crucial and professional assets.
- Establishing a network with international students’ clubs for comprehension of academic and cultural exchange.
Contacts: Maryam Yari – 0552 66 42 15
- Filmmaking club
- Writing and directing original short films;
- Exploring the world cinema through watching and discussing;
- Holding workshops about all that connects with cinema.
Contacts: Ademi Kydyralieva – 0551 140 699
- Board Games club
- Gather people interested in board games;
- Improve different skills including logical thinking and social experience;
- Playing different types of board games, discuss different events and watch different materials.
Contacts: Toktomambetov Erlan – 0500 18 06 98
- Global Citizenship club
- Promote Global Citizenship Education among students;
- Raise awareness of people about the social issues of Central Asia Help students discuss their projects and plans with other students and find interested partners from different countries to work with;
- Motivate them to start their own social projects.
Contacts: Dilshod Hamroboev – 0777 77 49 95
- AUCA Movie club
- Organization of movie nights;
- Discussions of movies;
- Different projects connected to the World movie.
Contacts: Zarlasht Sarmast – 0708 33 54 30
- Art club
- Teach people the basics of arts, sculpture, sketch and portraits. Using watercolors, crayons, pencils and clay we will help them to reveal inner artist talent;
- Competition between students dedicated to several events.
Contacts: Asylbekova Alina - 0707 36 70 71
- AUCA TEDx club
- Exhibiting and interpreting Best TEDx shows;
- Speech contest;
- Practical Presentations on TED Topics;
- Speaking Narrative Games.
Contacts: Abdul Ali Ismailzada - 0552 605 402
- Book club
- Reading interesting books;
- Book exchange.
Contacts: Zhanbolot uulu Isa - 0779 01 05 08
- "Prometheus" AUCA Quiz club
- Organization of quizzes on various topics which will be given before the actual date of quiz;
- Meetings to discuss topics for the upcoming quizzes.
Contacts: Dinmukhamet Igissinov – 0704 68 49 54
- The Sexual Kaleidoscope
- Promoting and protecting the basic rights of young people for free and informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health;
- Creation of a platform for students, professors, researchers and civil activists to discuss issues related to sexual reproductive health through the prism of history, economics, psychology and sociology;
- Spreading awareness to students about different aspects of sexuality and reproductive health;
- Scientific discussions on sexuality and culture;
- Discussion of sensitive issues.
Contacts: Ulukbek Batyrgaliev - 0554 77 99 01
- Japanese club
- Promote Japanese culture and to give the opportunity to get involved in it through meetings with Japanese people;
- Learning language;
- Origami lessons;
- Manga and anime discussing;
- Speaking in Japanese with native speakers.
Contacts: Alina Asylbekova– 0707 36 70 71
- AUCA MUN Club
- Conducting workshops
- Practice Model United Nations
Contacts: Masooma Hassanzada – 0555 53 23 43
- AUCA “Green Community”
- The club offers programs and activities to encourage others to reduce pollution, how to recycle, reduce waste, plant trees, and more;
- Work to contribute to improving environmental conditions of AUCA as well as Bishkek.
- Meeting with members and be aware of environmental problems;
- Watching documentaries about plastic/ educate ourselves with today’s environmental issues;
- Make some workshops/activities to reduce plastic bags in the city;
- Take actions to inform people about climate change;
Contacts: Muminakhon Abdulvohidzoda – 0551 35 03 79
- Philosophy club
- Promotion of philosophy and liberal arts via extracurricular activities;
- Discussions, film screenings, peer reviews.
Contacts: Kadyrkulov Rysmendle – 0999 44 08 80
- Atlas Entrepreneurship Accelerator
- Boost entrepreneurship ecosystem within AUCA ;
- Experiential learning;
- Hard skills for students;
- Networking sessions.
Contacts: Akbar Rysaliev - 0555992879
- Volleyball club
- Promote Volleyball and develop willingness among the students;
- Participation in Tournament.
Contacts: Azimkanova Gulnura – 0700 56 17 41
- Run for your life club
- Propagate healthy lifestyle and culture of running;
- Joint trainings;
- Development of the training plan;
- Participation in marathons.
Contacts: Sardar Sultanaliev – 0779 42 97 47
- Mehandi art club
- Introduction of Mehandi Art to the students & making their days more beautiful;
- Teaching Mehandi Arts to the interested students.
Contacts: Saida Mousavi – 0707 01 48 67
- Hip-Hop dancing club
- Gather people who like dancing, train and have fun;
- Participate in activities of the university, and outside.
Contacts: Lutuofula Abudouxukeer – 0706 366 321
- The community of Volunteers club
- Gather students willing to volunteer;
- Provide opportunities to other students from Bishkek Universities to actively participate in volunteering opportunities;
- Encourage students to participate in social and community projects;
- Volunteering at all events of AUCA.
Contacts: Maryam Ibrahimi – 0777 40 09 04
- Model Human Rights Watch (MHRW)
- Encouraging students to get involved in volunteer activities inside and outside of the university;
- Connect inspiring role models to help students and club members to learn more about human rights;
- Popularizing Human rights department among AUCA students;
- Promoting human rights;
- Connect journalists, lawyers, NGO founders with club members and AUCA community.
Contacts: Shigofa Jamal – 0777 19 16 97
- The winners club
- Help students establish goals;
- Develop a new sense of purpose, and generate new ideas about themselves and their future;
- Enables students to translate positive thinking into attitude, ambition and action to give them the winning edge;
- Reading and discussing self-improvement books.
Contacts: Istiqlal Safi – 0703 86 96 08
- Chess club
- Develop logic and thinking;
- Develop analytical skills;
- Practice playing chess;
- Chess puzzles, mini-tournaments;
- Games with each other;
- Learning some tactics with printed materials.
Contacts: Makhmud Kasymov – 0777 34 90 86
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Experience-sharing platform with the goal to find like-minded persons
- Organize meetings with the goal to get acquainted with the world-famous comic books.
Contacts: Igissinov Dinmukhamet – 0704 68 49 54
- ICP Students Union
- Holding weekly meetings;
- Discussing the difficult lessons of the classes;
- Holding debates among students and finding appropriate solutions to the problems of students.
Contacts: Said Noman Ghani – 0706 03 98 06
- 00:58 2nd Breathe Square
- Lectures on various sides of human character, and becoming the new version of yourself;
- The practice of the knowledge in the field;
- Discussion of self-improvement topics and ways to become better;
- Watching films, reading books and analyzing it for self-development;
- Shooting videos for fun, educational and analytic purposes;
- Sharing our experience with others, using YouTube, public speeches and other ways.
Contacts: Abdurahmon Burhoni – 0508 69 69 68
39. Film shooting club
Contacts: Bahromxoda Somon – 0709 40 70 06
- Meme creation, discussions, research, fact-checking
Contacts: Aidar Zhumabaev – 0556 900 143
41. Ballet dancing group
Contacts: Naumova Mariia – 0702 41 76 81
AUCA doesn’t open students’ clubs, YOU do it!
AUCA just supports them!
If you want to open a new club in AUCA, you are very welcome to do that! We support all ideas and interests that can develop AUCA student society.
In order to create a new club, you have to come to the Student Life Office (room G23) and ask for a club form from the Student Coordinator.