As a member of the AUCA alumni community, you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits and services, including free access to the AUCA library, a variety of opportunities for professional development, discounts with AUCA partners, and much more. All you need is your Alumni Association Membership UIDC:
Universal ID Card is an all-in-one solution for AUCA Community. AUCA presents a distinctive multifunctional AUCA-branded access card called The Universal ID Card that combines the concepts Identity, Access, and Banking.
Each ID card is VISA-based and is linked to the personal account of the cardholder. UIDC features multi-purpose e-wallets that can be used within the campus as well as outside.
- Authentification and Identity. Each ID card has an RFID transponder that contains a unique personal number bound to the cardholder, used to determine his/her eligibility for access to particular places. The information is linked to the SAP system; thus, it is always synchronized in real-time and relevant. With the contactless ID card the system ensures that when required, only valid students and personnel are allowed into the campus.
- Shared Service Center. With the Universal ID Card and electronic service desk queuing application, services at AUCA become systematized and ordered letting clients (student, faculty, staff, and alumni) keep track of their requests and their service turn. Simply wave your card at the terminal, enter your request, and get your ticket, which can be either in the form of an SMS or an email to your auca registered email.
- Canteen Services. In addition to not needing to carry cash and wait for your change at the canteens, the cashless initiative enforced at AUCA is aimed at getting rid of any form or perception of corruption. With the Universal ID Card, each transaction is transparent, registered, and checked. Moreover, there is no need to carry unnecessary amounts of cash in the campus, reducing thus the occurrence of theft (as experienced in the old campus).
- Library Access. The Universal ID Card is linked to the library account of each cardholder. Students, faculty, and staff can use the exact same card for access and other services to borrow books.
- In addition, full banking service is available to cardholders:
To get the card please come to room 115 (Alumni Relations Office, American University of Central Asia 7/6 Aaly Tokombaev St.) bring your passport, and fill out the form. We will also need your 3x4 color photo to be sent to email@example.com. The card is issued by KICB bank and will be ready within two weeks.
The price of the membership card is 500 KGS, which will serve as a donation to the Alumni Fund from your name.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.