Social Innovation Lab Kyrgyzstan (SILK)
Social Innovation Lab Kyrgyzstan (SILK) is a faculty initiative within the Division of Social Sciences at the American University of Central Asia. The primary goal of SILK is to engage in socially significant projects in Kyrgyzstan and develop innovative solutions to social problems. SILK is a platform from which faculty members design and implement research and civic engagement projects across a very broad spectrum of topics.
The primary partners at this time are:
- Soros Foundation Kyrgyzstan
- American University of Central Asia
- Department of Anthropology, Technology, and International Development
- Department of Environmental Studies
- Center for Civic Engagement
- Technical School of Innovation
SILK is open to researchers at other universities and organizations that are interested in developing innovative approaches to social issues in the region.
- Industrial Zones, Zhamilia Baiborieva and Ulan Gabdushev
- Public Art, Meder Akhmetov and Seth Fearey
- Social Capital, Tatiana Efremenko
- Innovative Tools, Altynai Nogoibaeva
- Social Entrepreneurship, Aiibike Esengulova
- Monocities, Zarina Adambussinova
- Social Innovations, Bakhrom Radjabov
- Dashboard, Malika Solieva
- Social Income Status Research, Olga Tarabashkina and Mehrigul Ablezova
- Kөk Bishkek, SILK team
Don't hesitate to contact us:
+996 312 915 000 ext.